Monday 13 June 2016

I'm back!

Good evening dear friends,
It has been a while since I wrote on here as I was grieving and feeling so sad I didn't want to do anything and have been struggling to do any crafts. I resigned from the DT over at Dragonfly Dreams and have been changing what I am doing these days.

I did start making Pocket Letters which were fun for a while but I then wanted to do something else but unsure of what I wanted to do. Then I found flip books and pen pals and have really enjoyed making friends from all over the world. My latest pen pal I met through Jane Austen Letter Writing Society and am really looking forward to getting to know my new pan pal, Patsy.

I have had a request to make two baby mini albums from Bridget in Spain so what could I do but say yes, I have done the bones of the girl album but haven't started the boys album yet. I think I only have about 10 days to get them done so I had better pull my socks up and get moving :)

I will try to come on here a bit more often and let you know what I'm doing and maybe share a picture or two of things I have made.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you back, Lady Anne. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa, I can't promise to be on a lot but hopefully I will slowly get back to how I was :)
      Love and hugs ~ Lady Anne xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx