Sunday 2 August 2015

We're Flying High with Wings!

We're Flying High with Wings! Is the name of this months challenge over at Dragonfly Dreams I hope you will come and add your wings to our challenge :) Here is my card with wings, I hope you like it. 



The image was from our sponsor "All Dressed Up"



I did the gate fold card as I haven't done one for such a long time and I'm so happy I did make it. The papers I used are from Heartfelt Creation I coloured my image using my Copic's. The inside I created the plain are to write on and punched the corners for decoration.
Thank you so much for visiting today and I do hope you have the time to leave a comment and that you will come back and visit again :)
I shall enter this card into the following challenges:


Scrappers Delight ~ Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' ~ Must have feathers or wings
Chocolate, coffee & Cards ~ Must have a flower in the image
Crafting with friends ~ Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes
Polkadoodles ~ More than one fold

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I like her sparkly wings. Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation, thank you for joining with the challenge at CCenCC. Good luck and hopefully next time.
    good day
    DT_Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, I love this card! You did such a great job with the coloring and of course I love the bling on her wings! The paper is beautiful and any recipient will love this one. Take care Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! The image is so cute, just beautiful. Thanks for joining in with Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge!!! Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this, it's so pretty and a great make. Thanks for sharing it with us over at More than One Fold at Polkadoodles

    Jenny x
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, you make it sound so simple when you call it a gatefold:) Going to have a go myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a lovely card inside and out and is perfect for our challenge at Polkadoodles with our More Than One Fold. Thanks so much for sharing and good luck.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is such a lovely card and thanks for sharing with us ta Polkadoodles with our Folds challenge.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good your card looks great both inside and out. Very pretty! Good luck in the competition over at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely card and that glitter on her wings... love it... Thx for playing with us at Scrapper's Delight's and god luck xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx