Saturday 27 September 2014

Folio Album

I made this for my sisters friend who is helping her at this time, I wanted to say thank you to her for all she is doing to help my sister during her illness.



You can see a video on how to make this great little album here I hope you do :)

Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting at the weekend ~ Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Sister act ~ Anything goes
Crafting with Dragon ~ Anything but a card




1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I watched the tutorial - actually started a couple hours ago, but first daughter then daughter in law! Just finished watching the rest. Wrote it all down! Love yours and the one she made. Thought I could make mini photo albums.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx