Saturday 17 May 2014

Bridget's Mini Album

My Daughter Maria's friend' Bridget came over from Spain for a visit and I got to see her this time. I hadn't seen her for some years so it was lovely to see her again, when she saw the Mini Albums I had made she just loved them and I said I would make her one and send it with Maria when she goes to visit Bridget in Spain in June. This is the album, Maria took it this morning so she will take it with her to Spain in June :) I am sharing it here. I made a short showcase of it so enjoy...



Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely album. The colours are so soft and you have detailed it beautifully. I like how you have notched the pockets and sponged them with ink. I also liek how you backed each pocket. That's such a nice touch. Beautiful lacing too. No wonder she loved it, Lady Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx